The unsung heroes of NFL teams, kickers are assets in fantasy football, and streaming the right kicker could help lead to a victory in a given week. With Week 6 of the fantasy season on the horizon, here are our kicker rankings and some potential streamer options in Week 6.
Fantasy Kicker Rankings | Week 6
*Teams on a bye in Week 6: New York Jets, Atlanta Falcons, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints.
1. Tyler Bass | Buffalo Bills @ TEN
2. Justin Tucker | Baltimore Ravens vs. LAC
3. Harrison Butker | Kansas City Chiefs @ WAS
4. Ryan Succop | Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ PHI
5. Greg Zuerlein | Dallas Cowboys @ NE
6. Matt Gay | Los Angeles Rams @ NYG
7. Matt Prater | Arizona Cardinals @ CLE
8. Daniel Carlson | Las Vegas Raiders @ DEN
9. Nick Folk | New England Patriots vs. DAL
10. Greg Joseph | Minnesota Vikings @ CAR
11. Rodrigo Blankenship | Indianapolis Colts vs. HOU
12. Mason Crosby | Green Bay Packers @ CHI
13. Randy Bullock | Tennessee Titans vs. BUF
14. Brandon McManus | Denver Broncos vs. LV
15. Tristan Vizcaino | Los Angeles Chargers @ BAL
16. Evan McPherson | Cincinnati Bengals @ DET
17. Chase McLaughlin | Cleveland Browns vs. ARI
18. Zane Gonzalez | Carolina Panthers vs. MIN
19. Dustin Hopkins | Washington Football Team vs. KC
20. Chris Boswell | Pittsburgh Steelers vs. SEA
21. Jake Elliott | Philadelphia Eagles vs. TB
22. Jason Myers | Seattle Seahawks @ PIT
23. Graham Gano | New York Giants vs. LAR
24. Cairo Santos | Chicago Bears vs. GB
25. Jason Sanders | Miami Dolphins @ JAC
26. Ka’imi Fairbairn | Houston Texans @ IND
27. Ryan Santoso | Detroit Lions vs. CIN
28. Matthew Wright | Jacksonville Jaguars vs. MIA
Week 6 Kicker Streamers
Here are a few kickers to consider streaming in your Week 6 lineups.
Rodrigo Blankenship, Indianapolis Colts
Hot Rod was the No. 6 kicker in fantasy last season but hasn’t had many chances to make an impact this year. But when he has, Blankenship has been solid. He has converted 9-of-10 FGs and converted on all 6 of his extra-point attempts. His only miss was on a 51-yard attempt in Week 3 against the Titans.
But with Carson Wentz getting healthy, I expect them to move the ball more efficiently. In Week 6, the Colts take on the Houston Texans, who allow the fourth-most points to opposing kickers at 9.8 per game. I’ll take a shot on Blankenship in Week 6 for those streaming the position.
Nick Folk, New England Patriots
No kicker has attempted more field goals than Folk, which might surprise some people. He’s converted 14-of-15 FGs, with his only miss coming from beyond 50 yards. On extra points, he is 6-of-8.
The Cowboys are No. 15 in points allowed (7.0) but can put up points. The Patriots will have to try to keep up, which means more opportunities for Folk. On the season, Folk has finished outside the top 11 just once (Week 4) with two games inside the top four. Folk is a solid kicker option in Week 6.
Brandon McManus, Denver Broncos
McManus is one of just five kickers who are 100% on all their attempts this season. If you watched games on Sunday, you know this is a feat as there were a record-tying amount of misses in Week 5.
He is averaging 9.2 points per game (K9), and in Week 6, he is at home in the altitude of Denver against the Raiders.