This site uses the next-generation web protocol HTTP/3:Quic. Read more here!
- Who we are?
- Our website address is: miracol-therapy.eu
- miracol-therapy.eu – DMCA Policy
- miracol-therapy.eu is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
- It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
- If your copyrighted material has been posted on miracol-therapy.eu or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
- Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
- We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
-Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
-Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
-You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in miracol-therapy.eu search results.
-A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
-A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
-Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Send the infringement notice at email@example.com
- Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response.
- Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
- After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
- Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms cookies
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies.
- These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- These cookies will last for one year.If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies.
- This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
- Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
- If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks.
- If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser.
- This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
- It expires after 1 day
- .Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.).
- Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Who we share your data with
- How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
- This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
- All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
- Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
- This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Purchase Compliance!
- This site does not collect sensitive information about buyers whether it is personal or banking data! (Except when creating an account,and only the username and email!)
- This data is processed through payment systems (stripe, paypal,credit/debit card,etc…) and through secure SSL system.
- The download links last 72 hours.
- After purchase you can download the product 3 times.
- We do not offer refunds.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America applicable to agreements made and to be performed in The United States of America.
You agree that any legal action or proceeding between miracol-therapy.eu and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in The United States of America.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
miracol-therapy.eu’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. miracol-therapy.eu may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time.
If you do not agree with the policy and terms please leave this site immediately!
Thank you for buying!